Monday, August 26, 2013

New Week, New Toys

A new piece of equipment made its way in to the garage today, more on that later.

Warmup

•Roll out
•Dynamic
•In Place

The Workout

•Snatch Complex w/pec&calf stretch 3x3
•Single Arm KB Snatch 4x5 each arm
•Keg Clean & Press 4x3
•Plyo Push-ups 4x8 w/Strap chin-ups 4x4
•Knee Jumps w/KB Swing 3x3
•Band Tricep Pushdowns 3x30 w/Band External Rotation 3x10 each arm
•Slosh Pipe Walks x3 (down and back)
•Race to 100 push-ups
1x70
1x30

So...the slosh pipe made its way in to the workout today.  It was a grinder but I can see many uses for it in future training sessions.  I threw the race to 100 push-ups in at the end and surprised myself by hammering out 70 right away.  That's a new pr.  I usually go for 60 and can chip away at the last 40 but I was feeling good when I got to 60 so I kept going.  The last 30 were were rough but I got through it.  Go me.  Some of you have asked for pictures so I reluctantly took some today to honor your request.  For the record, I am not a fan of cellphones out during workouts so these may be the only pictures you get.  You'll see my chin up setup as well as the slosh pipe walks.  I believe the dog made it in there too... Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment